Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Surely it's time...

...to simply boycott the games completely. The protests have been admirable and apparantly only successful in moving Derrick about within the club. Someone is CLEARLY taking the piss.

For the people who go back for the sake of the recent dialogue (ha ha) with the club or the lure of winning football, will be undoing all the work done by the die-hard protestors over the last months.

It's time to starve the club in order to save it and stop getting fucked about as fans. The protests need replaced by a picket line outside the turnstiles stopping people going in and paying to this deaf-eared 'new' board.

They will have no choice, whether they want to or not, to completely remove Brown.

Re: Surely it's time...

JUST TRY AND STOP ME AND MY MATES FROM ENTERING THE GAME ON SATURDAY AND YOU 1. WILL REGRET IT & 2. LOSE ANY SUPPORT YOU HAVE FROM WITHIN THE GROUND. THINK ABOUT IT!

I suspect this as anger talking. It's a bad idea,people should be encouraged to protest for the good of the club. Those who wish to attend games should do as they see fit.

So please stop talking such nonsense!

Well True Fan you obviously like being used abused and pushed around so you will fit right in with the new regime.

Easy chaps!

We're all ultimately on the same side and there is room for disagreement over tactics.

Personal abuse and name-calling will only lead to more problems in the Brown-free future.

Those that do go inside the ground could limit their spend to say just paying the entrance and eating in town before the game etc. That in itself would be another form of protest.

A TRUE FAN - NO NEED TO SHOUT.

I would never dictate to anyone who wants to go into the ground. Neither would I say that I was not a true fan because I didn't go into the ground.

The vast majority of attendees at the pre-season in Durham were protestors. I'm not about to go all Deek Brown and claim to be a bigger fan than you ATF but I certainly wouldn't call you names if you hadn't attended the fixtures down south. It is our choice not to go into Bayview, not because we are horrible people and want to see the club die. Infact, it is the very opposite.

That's all for now.