Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Igor...

Ye've got mail pal...

Re: Igor...

Igor
I have read with interest your articles over the last few weeks,I infact came into your shop on Monday afternoon to introduce myself and question you on East Fife and Browne in particular. You were pointed out to me on Monday evening, and I was surprised you were in the Clubs building.
As a main protester against Brown, how come you can hand over your hard earned cash and happily drink in the Club Lounge before the game, then go and stand on the mound, followed by attempting to get a hot Pie and a cup of Tea at half time.
Dont get me wrong I admire the stance you have all put up over the last couple of years, but this does smack of double standards.
One last question to you is. How much additonal money would be in the Clubs coffers if you had paid your way into the ground and protested within the Stadium?
As now I am more concerned of how my money will be handled with Dodgy Derrick the Treasurer.
I will be in touch with you very soon.

Igor doesn't have a shop Mr Smith so I think it is a case of mistaken identity.

Okay maybe not his shop, but the Computer shop in North St.

That's Azz.

There's not much call for greenkeepers in computer shops

You sure you have the right guy

Cheers WebCrawler
Was informed Igor (or was given the name Matthew ) was associated with a computer shop in Leven, tried to track down Monday afternoon. To quiz on the history over the last few years, information that would be important to me going forward and the wellbeing of East Fife FC.

I was upstairs (for the first time since January) on Monday before and after the game, mainly speaking to Dave Marshall and sid Collumbine, I wasn't trying to buy tea or pies or anything at half time so perhaps you were mistaken.

Anyhow, if you'd like to get in touch at effc_1938_group@hotmail.co.uk I will try to help you in any way I can.

'Grant Smith'. Hmmm, Grant and Smith - now where have I heard those two names used together before?

Igor???

KotS how about turning them around Smith and Grants or Julian danskin.

I think KotS question was rhetorical, Zak.