Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Durham Hotel Payment Scandal

This is for the attention of the other party that stayed at the same Travel Inn as us!!!!!

Mr P's card was charged twice for our stay and it turns out that we paid for someone elses room as well as our own! Someone who wasn't part of our booking but checked in at the same time as us!

I have two names who perhaps didnae pay - Mr F or Mr G. Which one of you pair is it?

(I got the money back btw but they'll be contacting whoever made your booking to get payment!!)

Re: The Durham Hotel Payment Scandal

Can't blame the tax dodger this time

It wisna me!!!!!!!

You make Black man very horny

Nor me

I wouldn't be paying a room for THAT WOMAN!

Oi you - it was THAT woman paying for someone elses room! Anyway, it's no skin off my nose coz as soon as I phoned them they refunded the money. They did ask if I wouldn't mind just paying for the room and asking the other bookings if I could get my money back off them. The answer to that was a firm no!

That is shocking glad,Kerriann I didnae stay there then, we stayed in a nice wee pub in the town,It was cheaper than the travel inn as well.

Surely there can be nothing worth staying in that is cheaper than a travel inn? (joking) To quote the famous orange antique salesman - it's cheap as chips! You get what you pay for. I am a hotel snob and never normally 'do' travel inn's. On this occasion however, they tried to do me!

How much was it?

£51 a night.

Er, and how many did you cram into your room?...

100 women

and how many in your room were over the age of 16 Mikey?!!!

i still have the pics from the day after

It was all Lee, I swear!!!