Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Zaks olmpic tumble swow

SUUUUPERB ZAK the legend entertained the protestors at halftime with what can only be described as a cross between olympic falling on your arse tumbling or he was showing off his holywood stunt man tricks either way take a bow zak YOU ARE A LEGEND .

Re: Zaks olmpic tumble swow

Ihave a vacancy for a tumbling clown if he is intrested.

The boy went down far to easy and should have had a straight red for the dive and his language was shocking a lucky lad.

Re: Zaks olympic tumble show

He was just demonstrating jurgen klinnsman

9.5 9 9.5 10 10 10

Anyone like to let the rest of us know what happened?

Wot we seen johnny martin(legend) came oot the grund to retrieve a baw, zak (also legend) starts carrying on not geen the baw bak johnny gets it bak carry on continues zak chases johnny back into the grund but trips and goes doon like a baby elephant shot wi a rocket propelled grenade lol just a puff o dust zak diz a triple summersaalt wi a double forwurd pike then spits the dummy oot thretnin to run folk oor wi a forklift and breakin folks legs and he seemed sober he then broke into the grund came bak oot another baw came oot he then piked it up an kicked it into the forth sorry a boot the spellin on bukie an wkd s away to hing oot at wallaces chippie n01 RESPECT LAWDS

HEEZ GOT TO STOP ROLLIN IN DUG SHIT IT WIZ EMBARESSING HEEZ NEEDIN NEWTARD LOL

We recall j,martin coming for a ball that had been booted out the ground.
Zak retrieving it and not wanting to give it back to mr martin basically having a laugh which john was doing too .
john gets the said ball back zak chases john back into the groung but slipped on a great danes turd and slid 10 feet before doing a synchronised dive off some sort and going arse over tit absolute quality.
Then proceeds to slip into won threating some road rage act with a fork lift MAGIC its what east fifes all about the bbc should give the man his own show.

Zak me and stev o would like you to audition for the new jackass show give me a call you have my mobile no pal

Zak we heard from a good source you sustained slight abresive lasorations and hurt pride give us a call we think you have a good claim you have my number pal we met at cheryl and ashlys wedding

ZAK HEARD YOU THREW THE DUMMY OUT OF THE PRAM WHEN JOHN MARTIN USED HIS SKILLS TO FLOOR YOU! ALSO HEARD THAT AS A RESULT OF THIS YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TO KICK ONE OF THE TEAMS BALLS INTO THE SEA! WHAT A TOSSER! DO YOU THINK THE PROTESTERS ARE GOING TO GAIN SUPPORT , WHEN AN ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU ACTS THE WAY YOU DID? I KNOW WHO BALLS SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED! GROW UP YA BALLOON!

WE KNOW WHO THE BALLOONS ARE ,THE SO CALLED CLUB OFFICALS AND WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT THE BALL WAS KICKED INTO THE SEA GOT IT WRONG AS ALL YOU CLUB OFFICALS HAVE DONE SO FOR THE LAST YEAR,TALKING ABOUT BALLOONS I SAW TWO BALLOONS TRYING TO PLAY FOOTBALL TODAY,WHAT DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY DARLING I HURT MY LEG GET THE AMBULANCEMAN HURRY!WHO IS THE TOSSER.JOHN DID NOT FLOOR ME AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN KICK MY BALLS COME AND TRY.

TUT TUT ZAK, I BELIEVE YOUR 50 YEARS OLD, YET YOU ACT LIKE A COMPLETE CHILD, BUT THEN AGAIN FROM WHAT I,VE SEEN OF YOU YESTERDAY I CAN SEE THAT IF YOUR NOT THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION YOU DON,T LIKE IT. ALTHUOGH YESTERDAY YOU WERE THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION, AND HOW EVERY BODY LAUGHED WHEN YOU TOOK A TUMBLE HA! ha! ha!

THE MAN ZAK IZ A LEGEND

I had a good laugh about it with john yesterday and had an even better laugh when dh missed his penalty and his team were knock out by the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S,and when he went home crying

Zak u going to perth ma man ignore those c&*ts ur the man

Zak u plannin any stunts the nite big man cause me an the lawds will video o it an make cash fur a ciry ooy repect lawd