Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Last night

A big thanks to everyone who came lastnight, I really enjoyed it and learned a fair bit

Re: Last night

Agreed. Eric from Wimbledon was very open about the problems and mistakes they had experienced and we can learn from that.

Also thoguht some of the shirts on display were absolutely super.

I was very impressed with your shirt Eugene, an excellent choice.

Got to agree with you Igor,Beat my shorts by a mile It was a very interesting night,too much buffet left over, even I could not eat it all, did enjoy myself thank Eric and Eileen,Hope you got home safely,and thanks for buy the last shirt.

£160 was raised for the EFST shares funds

Good

For once, this post IS representative of the EFST!

Thank you very much to all who contributed to the night and a huge thanks to Erik. My only regret is that I couldn't make it along!

At the end of the day, if you think the money will be spent wisely and for the good of EFFC then I can assure you, it will be, IT WILL BE! Cheers again!