Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Football festival today

The team of the people, the AFTN B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S (Marxist-Leninist platform) were cruely defeated in the final by some Mike Flett/Fife Polis alliance. Comrade Stalin had gaurded our goal well up until the final before our iron curtain finally collapsed

Re: Football festival today

The score was never in doubt!

Good fun yesterday guys, althought the muscles and knocks are making me fairly static today. Least i maintain my 100% record of never winning a football tournement

On behalf of Fife Fanz For The Future I would like to thank everyone who made yesterday possible,especially the players for the miles they must have run and the volunteers who came along to lighten the load.

Thank you all.

Full AFTN B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. tournament report up now in the NEWS section HERE.

We're also experimenting with a new report/pic style so would be grateful if you could let us know if it's as easily readable as before or more or less.

Cheers

Class!

Was that Mark in a Rangers top?

GOF, there has been a mix up in the report. It was myself playing in goals, and David who formed the solid partnership at the back with David.

Well you should have thought about that before you went and became twins.

David has dodgy spikey styled hair....I have no hair! Deary me lad

In the olden days it was the other way about.

Well done lads! you have done me proud just wish I was there to join in the fun, but then you wouldnt have had Darren pulling off great saves instead it would have been me letting in dodgy daisy cutters.

You guys played well and it was good to see the penalty shoot out won,and dh missing his penalty.

I can't say the match report didn't treat me harshly.

I coaxed many of you to the pinacle of your footballing careers and that's the thanks I receive?!

I'd also hope the blue-shirted referee went home and thought about his conduct.