Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Perth - who's gaun?

I am!

Re: Perth - who's gaun?

At the end of the day, i've been in Perth for 50 years.

Cannae wait. Seems like an age since I was last excited about an East Fife game.
Everyone should be going and let Sid, Willie and the players see what kind of support they could get every week...

me me me me me me me me me me and Rach.

Me

and me

I will be there

Goodness Eugene, I had a horrible thought that there might be 10 of you turning up! Scary!

And what, pray tell, would be horrible about that?

Would the quality of shirt be consistent throughout the ten of you, or would it deteriorate by duplication?

I'll be there with or without Toblerones!

Am I still ok for a lift Michael? Can you wear your nurses uniform?

Where shall I pick you up young Matthew?

oooo do you like me in my nurses uniform?

i will be there john are you picking me up ??????

I would rather you brought the Toblerones than wore your nurses uniform Mikey

Me and my faither are going.

Leaving from Glasgow around half 5 if anyone from

the area would like a lift

Me and three other right thinking folk will be there.

Anybody know what score is taking a camera (not a small pocket thingy) into 1st division grounds.

Would love to be going but no money unfortunately. Any good way of keeping up to date with the score. BBC Radio Scotland are carrying the Dundee - Jags game?

Cancel my last about a lift getting the train now

much cheapness and can have a beer.

I'll be there too!

Craig
You want a lift? I am leaving Glasgow at 5ish also

Obviously not for tonight but does anyone travel through to games from Edinburgh who'd be keen on splitting petrol

I would offer people from the glasgow area a lift usually but not today since i won`t be leaving because of a appointment at the hospital for someone in the family and not sure how long we will be waiting for.But we will be there!

Mitch,

A lift would be great

Where would be best for pick up/drop off,

I live in Dennistoun

Due to work commitments just 3 of us going up

Will be there to give the new AFTN flag it's first airing at a match.

Hoping it doesn't go to extra time as I have to be in Edinburgh for half ten!

From official St Johnstone site...

Kick-off tonight is at 7.45pm and the tie will be played to a finish with extra time and penalties if required.

Supporters are reminded that only the Main (West) Stand will be open for this one with East Fife fans accommodated to the north end of that stand. Prices for all are £10 for adults and £5 concessions.

I thought it was a 7.30pm Kick off!

Yeah so did I! That's gonna fuck my plans up

Wonder how many the stand holds.

Hopefully there's not a repeat of the shambles at East End!

Get up nice and early so we dont miss the opening goal. Hopefully for us this time

They should just give our fans a stand of our own but they won`t because its likely they won`t expect a big support through and it means they don`t need to hire as many stewards for the game.Its all about money.As long as there isn`t the same as at east end it should be fine.

depends on my co.pilot

Me.

I'm heading along and taking ma faither