Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Premiership Metro Fantasy League

Anyone interested in getting a league up and running for the Metro Fantasy Premiership League. Again money is at stake and it is free to join. Let me know and I will create a League for the the East Fife supporters.

Re: Premiership Metro Fantasy League

Count me in

Just to let you know if you are wanting to join in the link is http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/Index.aspx
and the PIN is 6725

40 TEAMS IN SCOTLAND AT LAST COUNT.

me 2.I PROMISE to donate all winnings over 20 grand to the trust share buying fund.NOT A BAD IDEA EH.

I wish I could find out who this bailey is. He sounds like a pleasant, generous type of person.

THATS NOT THE WAY TO GET RE-ELECTED.BUT ITS CLOSE.??

Received an anonymous phone call. I know who he is and I was wrong.

I'm in.

Registered,team picked,tried to join AFTN league using PIN but entry sits as "pending". What do I do to get team accepted ?

I need to accept the people coming in. It is done now so you should be a part of the league now.

At least i'll get a top three finish (so far)

Wouldn't bet on it - I've just joined with the mighty
Douglas Asbos

Joined.

Joined (or rather waiting to be accepted into the league)

awaiting vaildation

In view of my abysmal ignorance of Premier league football and the fact that I haven't heard of half the players in my team, is there an easy way of knowing which ones have been put in prison, damaged a metatarsal or generally aren't available?

During the world cup on the players who were not there for selection were in red, so I am assuming that it will be the same in this case or an alternative.

Come on people! Only 6/7 (dont know exactly) in the league. I think time may be running out so if you want to join better be quick. A chance of winning £15,000 pounds for the overall winner.

West Fife East Fife FC joined and awaiting validation.

That Woman FC is awaiting validation!

Finally got round to submitting a team now

"That Woman FC"

I want to join

Kicks off today good luck to all who joined!