Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Today's Result

Albion Rovers 0 East Fife 1

J. Smart scored

Re: Today's Result

Any brief reports from the faithful ?

good game we wern't at our best but hey you can't moan at a clean sheet and 3pts the only worrying thing is the chances we arn't converting, and it takes our centre half to get the killer goal

Report will be up later tonight St Pauli Fifer.

Have invested in a new camera so also have some decent pics for a change

and......

Have captured Smart's goal on video too so it'll be up for your perusal as well (hopefully!)

Started, scored, defended, won,SO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sound GoF.

I know how much of a drag it is sitting on Saturday night fannying around with photoshop and writing a match report too. Look forward to it.

Keep up the good work

That's the match report, pics and Jon's goal up now in the NEWS section of AFTN.

Jon's goal is quite a big file. I'm having trouble making sure it's up fine as still just on dial up for a multitude of reasons, so if you're also on that I wouldn't bother trying to view it unfortunately.

For broadband users etc it should work fine but might take few minutes to load.

Let me know if anyone's able to view it or having trouble.

The initial header is just cut out but the ball hitting the net and the celebrations should be there for you

Happy with the 3 points,CLiftonhill is probably one of the hardest places to go and get 3 points with the pitch being so bad.
How we managed to win 6-0 there the other season beats me.
Really impressed with Johnathon Smart so far looks like a centre half unlike recent flops we had there under moffat.

the files not loading for me...might be AOL. any chance of a link so i can download it?

went for a piss and missed the goal yesterday its good to be back

mms://www.aftn.co.uk/smartalbiongoal.WMV

Back click on the player, go to properties and you'll get the link.

I can't get it to work

Got it now

http://www.aftn.co.uk/smartalbiongoal.WMV

class video pity that you couldn't get the action just before the ball hits the net as thats the only bit i missed
Will there be a video more often ???

Can't guarantee being lucky enough to just switch my camera on at the right time in every game! There'll be some over the course of the season though - especially penalties if we get any