Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jim Corstorphine

Near the end of yesterday's game, one of our players landed upside down on the back of an Albion Rovers player after jumping for a high ball.
I captured the incident on camera, but I'm not sure who the player was because all you can see is his legs sticking up in the air. Was it Sam Linton?

Re: Jim Corstorphine

Almost certain it was Tom Courts

It was Courts, like Dave said!

Yea it was courts because me and tam were pissing ourselfs

Thanks guys!

Ferfuxake, what are you guys' like!
Asking the East Fife historian questions about an incident that occured 24 hours ago...

Actually, Angus, it was me who was asking the question, but I went and put the question where my name should have gone and vice-versa!

Jim

Being confused is a sign of ageing.