Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
players protest

Why have the players not been paid for their pre-season games,why is derek refusing to pay them,and saying that they do get paid for playing pre-season games,and not getting any expenses,who is in charge of this club,why is willie still letting him dictate,why did it take so long for the players to get paid for league and cup games,Never mind the protest on the mound we could have a revolt in the team if he continues to hold the purse strings.why will players not reveal this,everything is not as rosy as it is being made out to be.

Re: players protest

If this is true - why should we be surprised - talk is cheap.

I believe that was the case because of the actions of DB who had used small print and his small mind to delay payments.
When the new chairman was made aware the matter was rectified.

That is not what I have been told today

Yes

The final piece really does need to be put in place.

Spoke to a player last night & their wages were in the bank on Wednesday night!

liam I know that at least one player has not been paid for pre season games

Thats because the players don't get paid for pre-season games.

They be getting expenses though.

spoke to @~:~##/ and he said that they got paid 2 weeks basic wages for the two weeks played, they have not recieved any pre-season wages or expenses, and no - one has told them what sort of bonus's they will be getting, it's all seemingly beacause of brown. And some players are actually trying to get the team to wear down with brown t-shirts so they can protest to get rid of him, i say the protest money should be spent on making these shirts and that would really get the point over to the little weasel

I spoke to %%%%"!he said the same and asked me for a loan of my t-shirt

Is @~:~##/ and %%%%"! our two new Russian signings?

I would say that @~:~##/ and %%%%"! should get in touch with people who they know were active in the Down with Brown campaign and that t-shirts will be provided for them.

Either that, or @~:~##/ and %%%%"! can expect that some fans may make noises on their behalf to help any protest they may wish to be carried out.

I would also suggest that @~:~##/ and %%%%"! do it before Igor buggers off for his grass cutting effort in Londonia.

If any players want t-shirts it shouldn't be a problem, email me if you are interested

Pish. Pish i told the young lads that i would cover all monies spent and if anyone required confirmation should contact Mr Dansin.

who is mr dansin is it not danskin

Is that Derrick posting under DEREK, cunning pseudonym