Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
O/Tish! Song For Robbie

A wee ditty suggested by the Tartan Army message board for us to sing on Saturday.....

He's fat, He's round, He forced us out our ground Robbie Williams, Robbie Williams.

Worth a shout IMO!

Re: O/Tish! Song For Robbie

Going to see him on friday night - gutted at missing shire match, but he does put on a good show.

Aye he does.............FOR GIRLS!

Get tae the fitba!!!!

Whilst I expect a win against shire I wont be passing up the opportunity to witness robbie, great entertainer.

At least I'm missing the footie on Friday for something decent - Ross Noble

I liked him in Mork and Mindy.

nanu nanu!!

And he was rather good in Mrs Doubtfire [my twin sister!]

Robbie is over rated,whereas El Presidente on Monday night were just sooooperb!

Remember and throw ur bra Stewart K

I was going to make up a song about Robbie Williams but I couldn't think of anything to rhyme with Talentless erse, Over-rated or P!sh.

Not one of your favourites then Jim.

Successful people seem to bring out the worst in some folk - and no I am not a RW fan - just making an observation.

patsy cline forever.

No a patch on the floyd. Comfortably numb voted best guitar solo of all time.

I liked the drummer in El Pres!!

Strider 1973 - 1976 - Misunderstood - brilliant album.

At least Robbie has good taste in music, HMHB's 99% of Gargoyles look like Bob Todd is his favourite song.

Girl on keyboards for El Presidente is totally stunning!

Aye, she looked a cuttie too - nice we shorts she was wearing.

What's a cuttie?

Go to wwww.elpresidente.co.uk and look up Laura Marks......what a babe!

Vey shallow Ex1_10 - did you not go for the music then??

Aye, the music was OK too, but being a fan of Gun, it's hard to see them (well, one of them) in another guise.

You tell him.I thought El Presidente were great and the female members are a worthy addition to the band

Hot house flowers, wrong time! If it had not been for that other Irish band (U2)