Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lonefifer/Jakey Joiner

What's happening?

You boys have been really quiet recently.

Re: Lonefifer/Jakey Joiner

working hard Michael and waiting for Broon to feck off

About to say the same of you Michael.

learning how to play golf again after after a 14 year sabatical.(not counting a one off appearance at lossie but the less said about that the better eh neil!)

hope to fit some good away days soon tho.

what you been up to mike?

Working in between Edinburgh and London mainly with the odd trip out to Asia.

Been to a couple of Rosyth Juniors games where everybody is really up for it and you get a pint with the manager in the pub after the game.
Pretty happy with that at the moment although I am heartened by some of the changes at Bayview.

Fancy a pint sometime?

aye a pint or three would be good.

wheres good for you?

Fancy slumming it in Kirkcaldy?
But anywhere really - Dunfermline?

dunfermline sounds ok for a change and lonefifer can give us a lift hame!

thats sounds like a great idea and I would love to give u guys a lift home, then again nah I will join in with the drinking

OK

Time and place?

The King Malcolm 'cause we can get the No7 bus directly to the door and vice versa?

midweek or weekend?
afternoon or evening?

im easy like so whatever suits you guys.

any friday night would be top o ma list, u comin along 2 Stewart?? if Kerriane (pish spellin I know) lets u that is.

u gettin the strife to pick u up barney boy?? or u needin a floor??

hows about friday the 15th sept?

Don`t you guys have phones??

...or email addresses?

Not the 15th I'm away on the piss in England.

I find this oral lovefest among the three of them very touching.

whens everyone free then for a peave?