Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
T o go or not to go.....

.....I,ve decided it's time to go back & to be quite honest I can't wait! Really looking forward to tonight's game & from I can gather, there will a good number of self imposed exiles returning tonight.
Put on a good show lads!

Re: T o go or not to go.....

I think you should reconsider.

Okay

Right I have & i'm still going!!

Now I know it may be to much of a temptation, but dinnae throw your pie at DB. You'll just get thrown oot and no see twat again!

amazing what being top of the league can do for you!!!!

something u would need a good memory for Jojo

its ok Liam Friday nights dont count

Expected that from you Jono! Could justify myself but won't waste time doing that to the likes of you!!! Oh I'm such a bitch!!!!

Lonefifer

I've seen the Rovers lift three championship trophies and a major!

p.s. I will be at the match tonight. Looking forward to meeting up with all my great buddies...

Coke Cup a major??? Yer havin a laugh maybees

Majors = European Championship, The Open, Wimbledon, Scottish Cup etc

Pish = Coca Cola Cup, Unibond League, North East Fife Darts League

Think you'll find the North East Fife Darts League provides quite a high standard of competition in fact.

Kenny, this is great news... We can scrub three majors from the F*fe's list of honours. I can live with that.

Erse.

Is that the best you can do? call me an erse? Raith must be scrapping the barrel when they dug you up.

Sorry forgot this bit - - - 'YA FANNY'

Bit of a sickener tonight eh Jono? All 5 goals scored by ex-Rovers. And you'd have all of them back in a flash too....

Liam.

Thou chose not to go earlier ties out of principle but thou succumbed to the encounter with ES. 'tis but a pity that my original planned venture with my offspring for next week did not bear fruit so we could enjoy further titilation.

Kenny, the best I could do was the sentence before Erse. Erse. You still sure that the League Cup isn't a major?

I went to the match tonight. Gutted. I think we would take them all back. Perhaps not Martin?

Transfer fee would be around 30 pieces of silver.

Truthfully Jonathon,what was your opinion of our performance tonight?

Well, you looked pretty good. Obviously only noticed the Raith players. A pal had told me that Jabba wasn't playing well, but he, Dude and Smart looked great.

Martin will always be a decent sub with 10 minutes to go to run and run and run and run.

On the one game I've seen, I reckon you meet most of the cliches needed for a team to do well in the Third or Second... The great save in the first half when the guy was through on his own and Martin's goal (these things always happen when you're on a roll) AND a couple of ex premier experienced players in the squad.

Def playoff team, but you'll be a good shout for the Championship.

Not happy at all.

fuk off jonathan ur fanny we were fukin great 2nite,great goals from jaba and dude and u wish you hade martin back at the rovers.

I can't win!

Thanks for your thoughts, Jonathan. I too was gonna put up a post asking for your neutral (?!?) take on the performance. Some of us appreciate it.

Lets remember Martin is still suffering from an ankle injury, and was put on the bench due to lack of fit players. I,m sure the majority of Raith fans would welcome him back.Baikie is getting the best out of Martin, something Dalziel wasn,t skilled enough to do. Dalziel has ruined a lot of good young players.Also other ex lino,s such as Johnathan Smart, Jablonski, and Blackadder are all thriving under a good management team. So go away and lick your wounds, we,ll pass you at the end of the season, as we GO UP! and you drop down.