Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Supporters Club Bus to Hampden

The Supporters Club will be running a bus to Hampden for the Queens Park game on 23rd September.The bus will be supplied by Blyth Coaches and will be of touring standard with fitted toilet.It is hoped to run this trip,as well as every future one,on a family friendly basis in order to enhance our image as a family and community club.

This trip will be free to all SC members and £5,£2 concessions to non members(this payment will make them members).Members will get priority.To book your seat phone(01333 351486) or e-mail me or see any committee member at Bayview on Saturday.

It is hoped to run buses to all away games this season and in order to get maximum benefit from them we will need to discuss how best to operate them. If you have any views then please make them known.

The bus to Hampden will leave Bayview at 1145am arriving 1330pm to allow those of us who partake of a prematch pint the chance to do so.The club have intimated that they are happy to open the bar at Bayview prior to our departure.THERE WILL BE NO ALCOHOL CONSUMED ON THE BUS.The coach owner has said that he is prepared to alter leaving times for long trips to accommodate a refreshment stop,if required.

The Supporters Club would like to take this opportunity to thank Willie Gray for his generosity without which some these upcoming trips would have been unlikely.

We need to make our bus a success and this will only happen if we are all comfortable in using it.Please have your say in its' running.

Re: Supporters Club Bus to Hampden

looks like I may be coming out of exile Dave, not because Broon has won or left the club (bastad) but the nagging of my 9 year old daughter(I know I look 2 young) who has just joined the young Fifers and wants to go to a game. I suggested to her Hampden and looks like it may be her 1st which aint a bad baptism.

Count me n the young un in please

any glenrothes pick ups davie.

Glenrothes,Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline hopefully.

Any London pick ups Dave?

After London, pick me up in Texas....

Ok,Igor,seeing as it's you.

Lonefifer

You and the young un are on the list.

davie how many seats left on the bus?

Plenty.

a will be giving u a call soon then

Dave. Keep a seat for me. Goin up Aberdeen tonight, home on Friday.

Can you put me down for 2 seats please Dave?

Will do,Mikey.That is the bus more or less full now.

was that ok about the 2 names I gave earlier then dave????