Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BURGER Elgin trip 7th October

Jim,Chris and Stu the Blu I've got nore tickets booked at £10 each. Please confirm if you are all still interested.Should be 8 of us now.

Re: BURGER Elgin trip 7th October

Hi Stewart

Count me in for the train!!

Excuse my ignorance, but why are we playing the same day as Scotland V France euro qualifier?

God only knows! The game is the fixture brought forward from the 2nd January but why make it on the 7th even at 2.45pm is strange.

If you were a real East Fife fan like me you would be going to Elgin rather than Hampden

Elgin here I come !!!!!!!!!!!!

BR

I take it your application for Hampden tickets was not successful then!

Aye, count me in too, Stewart! How will I get the money to you? I could post a cheque if that's all right because I won't see you at Hampden on Saturday.
Alternatively, I will be in Dunfermline at around tea-time on Saturday so I could put the money through your door, if you let me have your address.
Stu the Blue - are you taking your car to the station??

I'll just get the money on the day Jim, off to Mallorca for a fortnight anyway.

Eugene, Greetings from sunny California I never had an application in for Hampden tickets.

As I will be in the Leven area around this time it was a case of go to Elgin or Stenhousemuir, never been to Elgin thus the trip to see my favourite team.

Hi Rab

OK and have a jolly time in Elgin although most right-thinking people would have chosen to go to Stenhousemuir, if only because it's my birthplace!

And you can still smell the coo candy.

Jim,

I will either take my car or get my old man to give me a lift. Its no problem to come and pick you up. Let me know if you require transportation. Will probably get the train at Markinch.

I'm probably going to be taking the car up, then staying to watch the Scotland game before coming home, so if anyone wants a lift then let me know.

Thanks STB - will probably see you before then anyway.