Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
F.A.O Dave Marshall

Dave you have mail

Re: F.A.O Dave Marshall

See you at Bayview 1145am.

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner.Just back from Bayview watching us lose 3-1 to Kirkcaldy YM,in the pouring rain.

no probs davie cheers

Dave - works commitments now mean that the child will have to wait for her 2nd Fife game. Sorry mate have to cancel the seats for Saturday

Lonefifer

They are working you too hard.

Dave tell me about it, just back from the Ryder Cup - when will it stop??

Seemingly some big lanky piggy bastard called Dursley scored for the YM!

Sorry Dave I will not be taking the opportunity of going on the bus,I cannot do it until brown is gone completely.I would be a hypocrite if I did,But when he is gone and if there is room for me I will be glad to join you all.DOWN WITH BROWN

ZAK, What are you on aboot? Mound bound(on your own)now distant your self from the supporters? Away and watch Kirkland on a saturday.you have now become an embarresment to the whole East Fife set up.

Cheers Zak for your past support. But it is time you left us and went your own way.

Fifer, shut yer pus. Zak is one of the few fans who is not a HYPOCRITE. Like him I will be back when the cancer is removed.

Not an insignificant number of fans have decided not to go to our games,home or away,until such time as Derrick has been removed completely.This is their right and we should all allow them that without ridicule.Zak is open and upfront about his views and I would fight for his right to hold them.

Well said Dave, I might not agree with Zak, but it is his right and his principle to protest as he views it.