Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good News

Just finished chatting to Willie and he has asked me to tell you all that Kenny Mackay has resigned.
Further to this piece of progress all members of the Supporters Club will get 10% discount at the club shop and that beer will cost £1.80 at home games.Now, that is what I call good news.

Re: Good News

Just gets better and better.

Brilliant!

Good riddance to bad rubbsh, this spineless waste of space has been of no benefit to East Fife FC and hopefully his friends Derrick and Betty will be the next to admit defeat.

Fantastic. Just DB and his missus to go now.

I guess that means that the split on the board now works in Willie's favour?

What's Tam going do? How will he cope??

what tam you talking bout.?

Kerriann,I hope that isn`t me your talking about!

Bailey is your top secret nom de plume. Suggesting you MIGHT be Tam is giving away a bit of a clue

why did mackay resign

Something fishy going on I would guess!

He's maybe just codding us on although his wife apparently said that if he kept his plaice on the board it would mackerel.

You flounder, Eugene!

I've haddie nuff of these fish puns.

Always thought he would be too shellfish to resign,but delighted to hear he is finnished at the club.

anyone out thre who can provide a worthwhile reason? if mackay has resigned, it is important to know what has removed him because we would like to think that one or two others could be encouraged down the same road

anyone interested in taking this development seriously, or are we all just going to make faces?

I gather that he handed a letter of resignation in at the board meeting last night.Unless he is prepared to make his reasons public then I doubt if we will ever know.

Selling up, I should think, and very wise to do so.

how many of yous noticed the ex board members in the lounge on sat.
moreland,barclay and jim stevenson-coming on board possibly.

TOC stop being facicios.

Is facicios a Mexican dish ???????

I think we should have a big party somewhere to celebrate. Even if we hold it in a BIG HAUL we should still manage to FILLET.

Nah, that idea is a load o' tripe.
Just joking don't take the bait.

I think the other two directors are being sel-fish.
On what 'scale' of 1 to 10 are Hain and Hamilton disliked. Not very much liked fom what I've been 'herring'. Then again, I'm just a humble fan and it's not my 'plaice'.

Would bet a few 'squid' that Brown won't last much longer. He'll get the hook.

the cruel sea

Who is happy now ?.

How long will it be before all the Supporters Club discounts disappear?

Why was Kenny sitting with the other directors at hampden today?

The £1.80 a pint did not last long!

What else that we have been told will change?

codswallop when is hamilton going

So do you work with him then? Is it personal or EFFC related?

its personal zak wont let sleeping dogs lie

East Fife related aye and no,personal aye it has turned out to be that now,and yes he work for the same company but definitly not beside me,he is just a forklift driver,I am OPS 2,what has sleeping dogs got to do with it,GET RID OF HIM OUT OF THE CLUB NOW BEFORE HE DOES MORE BACK-STABBING.