Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kenny Mackay has resigned

Just like it says on the tin.I am personally delighted.

Re: Kenny Mackay has resigned

That is good news, I'm sure this time it will be for real!

Excellent news!

Great news. One down two to go.

So Dave, does that mean there's a vacant seat on the board? Is there a true fan out there with the required shareholding?....... nudge, nudge!!!

I am glad lets hope Brown Stevenson Hamilton follows him out the door,good work Willie well done,I just wonder why he took so long he could have saved himself a lot of abuse,he could have done it the same time Dave Marshall done it,and he would have been respected instead of being hated.

Im lead to believe Mackay resigned to make way for Sid's pal from Dumbarton, John Sharp. Also, to leave a space on the board for a trust rep when one can be appointed to the board.

John Sharp is, indeed, now a director of East Fife FC.

so we now have two former dumbarton directors on the board, and the majority shareholder is the dumbarton chairman

COME ON YOU SONS!

wake up folks, this is east fife being taken for a ride

You guys really ought to be asking questions about Sharp's appointment. Has he paid the corect amount of money to acquire the appropriate shareholding? Very shady indeed. He and Sid are masters of division. You have been warned. Again.

This appoointment to the Board is almost certainly not in accordance with the club's constitution. There is no evidence that he has any shares at all.

Sons Fan. They don't take a warning though...

Can anyone actually prove that the majority shareholding at EF is held by Rankine or his proxy? What evidence is there?

I believe Rankine is pretty open about it, but nothings in writting because the shares are in wee miss Twigg's name.

should it not be worrying that we now have 2 ex-dumbarton directors on the board,who through rankine,could be favouring broon.