Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It was on the cards!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but with that obnoxious little toad Brown the Clown still at the club he was always going to try and manipulate things his way like the little snake he is - he has shown he has totally no interest whatsoever in promoting success at East-Fife Football Club - his tenure at the club has dragged it down to its lowest level in our history - he is trying everything to finish this club of - we need to finish him OFF.

Re: It was on the cards!

If DB puts a press release out about how this is all in the best interests of the club, then hell mend him.

You were all aware that his mobile phone number is listed on the SFL website, weren't you?

Not that I'm suggesting anything.........

Where would that be ? Post it ? It's public information.

Time to play dirty.

It's not hard to find, just look up the SFL website and check the club information.

It hasn't been updated for ages, still has some wee shite called Brown as the chairman........

found this on the scottish fitba league site, i wonder whos number it is??????

07766 558410

WELL!!!!!!............

I know feelings are running very high but I've had to take down a couple of posts.

Remember, Brown would love to rub our noses in it and make examples of a few fans if they've threatened him.

Don't give that opportunity. We have the moral high ground.

As for his phone number. It's in the fucking public domain. it's just our new directory enquiries service.

Still can`t believe what is happening.I honestly thought that we had reached a new era,but it now looks like I was wrong.
Totally p!ssed off tonight!

I know. The atmosphere and optimism amongst the fans has not been like that for years and years.

Just when everything was starting to go right it's all pulled away from under our feet.

I'd even postponed my move to canada till the end of the season so I could see us lift the Championship trophy