Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
we fell for it big time.

Just read about Grays departure from our club.I think this has been on the cards for a while now,but never thought it would be over his wife no getting on the team bus!!!I'm sorry,but i think every other fan from other clubs,will be pissing there sells laughing that Broon has again managed ti"fuck up" our club,over a trival thing like this!!!!Thing is,we only have our selfs to blaim.The protest should never have been called off until Broon was off.I think words like "trust rep on the board"and "he'll be out by xmas"(by sid) were just words said that we wanted to here.The writing was on the wall for ALL OV US TO SEE,when Davie Marshall came onto the mound before the Stenny home game,and said that Broon had called for the board meeting to be held earlly that morning,to AGAIN get his way and to benifit his self.You could see the reaction from the "moundies".Heads went down,and we knew ourselfs that he was going to dig his heals in and make life very difficult for Willie Gray.I'v been very tempted to go back into Bayview,but thank fuck i havn'y geed inti ma hert.But where does Bruce Black fit into all this.Was he "dupted" like the rest ov us or was he "baiting" us all along.No wonder East Fife fans trust nay bastard!!!!!Rankin is playing with us now i fear.Thing iz,he holds a "full deck",and i don't know where we go from here.We might be top o the league,but after tonights news,we might be back to a worse state than we were last season.Good luck to all East Fife supporters in ridding our club ov these bunch o "scum bags"!!!!!!!!

Re: we fell for it big time.

Its all very sad .I havent been to Bayview for about 18 months now although a certain mate who recently moved down south kept me filled in and i was actually planning taking the young lad down to see his first football match.
Oh well unless there is 100% boycott i cant see anyone changing anything but i wish all of you the best of luck as its sad to see the club in demise and the quicker the real supporters of the club get control the better.

I DIDN'T. WHAT WAS I THE FOOL ON THE MOUND WHO IS LAUGHING, NOT ME BUT DB,

Well said ZAK.