Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
????????

have read all the posts tonight and cant really understand whats goin on. Has Brown the weedy little cunt won again??
how can a man of Willie Grays standing and experience resign because his wife/partner (sorry Willie dont know ur marital position) is not allowed on the team bus??
yeah ok Brown has been devious but this decision cant be made on this alone, this must be made because he (Willie) was left alone with no or little backing from the other board members.
this has left me very sad and I have now told my work I wont be in 2moro and will be at Hampden where I shall add the vocal support to getting rid of Derrick Brown ( I am really struggling to type without wakening up the neighbours) and whoever supports this twat

I really really despise u, u little cunt

and zak I believe u should go 2moro and add volume (a lot) to the protests

boys n girls I am seething - not good for a man of my age

Re: ????????

I am not at all happy either and totally understand and agree with how you feel.

I hope however, that there will be common sense on the supporters bus tomorrow as I will be accompanied by 4 primary school children and do NOT want them to be exposed to any bad language while on the bus. Please remember the original post by Dave Marshall regarding the bus -

'It is hoped to run this trip, as well as every future one, on a family friendly basis in order to enhance our image as a family and community club.'