Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Latest on Willie,Better News

I have just spoken with Willie and he has confirmed that he remains as Chairman of East Fife FC.

After conversations with Sid Collumbine certain misunderstandings have been ironed out and a special meeting will be held to sort out the Brown situation once and for all.

Brown must remain the target of our anger over this latest fracas.

I am personally delighted at your change of heart ,Willie

Re: Latest on Willie,Better News

not usually a swearer - BUT THANK FUCK FOR THAT.

Willie, if you are looking for support you have the fans, the protesters and the supporter's trust. There's no need to fight this alone. In spite of Brown's best efforts, your influence has turned this club around. Keep it going. WE will win this battle.

This is excellent news in contrast with lastnights bombshell.

The tide will turn.

What a morning. I logged on at 8am this morning only to read the news that Willie Gray had resigned (absolutely gutted) Can you imagine how I felt 40 minutes later to read that he has reconsidered his position and will remain chairman?

GREAT NEWS.

Great news. We can go to Hampden now with optimism. One thing for sure though, broons stirred it up, no doubt about that. He has now brought a bunch of evil on his ass!!!

Great news! Hopefully now we can get rid of that little runt once and for all.

Fantastic news thanks for getting it sorted willie

Will there still be a meeting on Tuesday or are we all going to crawl back into our holes until the next crisis. Personally I think you should meet to form an action plan in the event of this sort of thing happening again.

Superb news! Thanks Willie! You can't let this shit ruin our club again! You have the fans backing!

I was flat this morning and not looking forward to the game but with the news that Willie is staying the optimism has returned!

C'Mon The Fife!!!

Walter Pidgeon

Yes,the meeting most definitely will go ahead.

This should have made it perfectly clear to everyone within the club and in the right-thinking Levenmouth community that DB was, is, and always will be an odious, self-important, power-crazed tosspot who is capable of bringing nothing but trouble to everything he touches.

Willie just has to hold his nose until such time as the wee runt can be sent packing, and not let him get to him.