Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New signing

Jason Dair could sign for EF tonight.

The Rovers wanted him to play as a trialist again this week to prove his fitness.

Brown will also leave tonight - watch this space.

Re: New signing

As usual, Vince, the man with his fingers well and truly on the pulse!

Jason Dair, that would be a good signing, but surely getting on a bit now.

You better be right about Brown, I just hope your source isn't Sommy

You'd be having a laugh to suggest Sommy

Dair will be about 31/32, if fit, a great signing for you boys.

Dair would be an amazing sigining for you Division 3 muppets.

I'll be gutted if you sign him.

He was born in 1974, so is still a good age.

He looked very good on Sat v Alloa.

Jason WILL be signing for East Fife. Mr Gray has pushed the boat out with regards to financing the deal. A deal that Raith could never match.

Dave Baikie is very keen to see him added to the squad,I believe.

Jason Dair?? did we not have a conversation recently and u were saying how good he is?? then again what do u know about footie ur a Rovers nob

Willie did mention in Durham that he was looking at bringing Dair to the club. Good to hear that the deal is being reserected.

Lone, you talking to me?

I've just said that I thought he was good you frikkin muppet.

He signed last night until the end of the season.

Decent football CV

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=1878

Yeah that's a cracking source of info.

Use it a lot myself!!!

yeah Mr Garrison but what the fuck do u know about football ura Rovers nob.

I shall reserve judgement until I see him play (again) and get a decent take on his ability from supporters that know good footballers when they see them i.e. East Fife fans

He's been out injured for ages, did he have a medical before he signed ?

If he gets and stays fit Jason will be good for us.I am also looking forward to seeing Greig McDonald back playing again,partly for his own benefit but also for the strength of the squad.

The only problem that Levein had was that they were worried he might break down again, but he looked okay on Saturday.

Although your team is not bad, he would be the best player in the Division if he lasts the season.

http://www.fifenow.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1014&ArticleID=1792688

From Fife Free Press.

no official statement then re him signing.