Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
party

Lets wipe the shite that was Brown from our shoes and Party. Perhaps the Halloween Party organised by the club should be used as an opportunity to celebrate getting rid of the ghoulls

Re: party

I`m certainly up for that.

Unfortunately, being an exile I cannae make it... but I do have a bottle of "vintage Asti Spumante" just waiting to be cracked open!!!

Great idea lets celebrate

why you no working blackie??

I am thomas

Can't make the halloween party either, but hey! - there's no time like the present - how's about keeping the bar open all night after tomorrow's game and we'll all have a jolly good swally?

Please do not be misled into thinking that "bailey" is actually Thomas somebody. I think M Black is mistaken.

What about the Saturday night after Stenhousemuir?

Tickets are still available for this party on Friday 27th October.Leona will gladly sell you one for the princely sum of £6.

Are Wraith fans invited?

How about Jim Moffat? Did he not used to be a ghoulie?

Eh...

If you are at a loose end this evening.

What a terrible turn out last night there were more visitors than east fife fans. What does the club have to do for all you who moan about everything. You think with the change that is going on at bayview you would like to help your club earn some revenue by you lot out there attending partys that are put on for all. After last night I think you all should be ashamed of yourselfs.Our new bored are going out their way to make amends with the fans and what are you doing in return absolutly burger all.The lounge was lookig smart and a good time was had by the small amount that was there.>

Yes I have to agree, a poor turnout, only one player turned up, that was John Martin and his girlfriend, well done John, some fans who continually bump thier gums on this forum and did not attempt to support THIER club. HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME. I bet Broon reads this and has a chuckle to himself.

It's always disappointing when an event gets a poor turnout but I'm not sure that insulting those of us - including myself - who didn't attend the party is an effective way of increasing attendances at the next one!

No one can doubt that there has been a huge improvement in the support for the club since Brown's departure and that's one reason why there's a meeting being held on Monday 6th November at 7.30 at Bayview.

It will be a very positive meeting whose only purpose is to identify ways we can increase support for the club. Everyone coming along will be encouraged to come up with ideas and these will all be considered at a later stage.

There will be no negative stuff allowed!

The meeting will run from 7.30 Monday 6th November at Bayview. It will finish at 9.00pm at the latest. Everyone is welcome.

Just to back up what the old geezer is saying, there is no point in throwing insults around at everyone who didn't go to this party, these things are a bit hit and miss but the club are right to host events like this. I'm sure lessons will be learned for future events and the input from supporters will be vital to avoid poor turnouts in the future. It's not the end of the world and i'm sure those who went had a good night.

Would be an idea to ressurect the 'Grab Grannie ' nights that used to happen every Thursday at the Old EF Club. That would bring them in

me up for that?????

What about Grab Grandad nights?

Why would you want to grab a grandad Mike?

K

I was offering myself up for the discerning and right thinking women of Methil. There are at least 100 of them.