Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FAO Enfifer

Are you and Dyker Grove going back tommorow?

Re: FAO Enfifer

Not me Udds still recovering from shock

What shock is this?
Will Enfifer be going?

I'll no make the morns game ether Uddy.Dyker and myself walked oot the gither,so we'll walk in the gither.We will be back in the near future however,(you'll understand more,when you next see Dyker).If yer gaun the morn,tell Bob Moyes ti keep oor sits warm fer us,un tell um thit he shid o "stuck iz crutch up Broons arse ,un turned him inti a popsical".That wy he wid o melted awa alot quiker thin he did.In saying that however,Broon wid o prob injoyed the "experence".Cya soon Uddy un enjoy yer day pal.

Ok Enfifer,Me and my faither are`nt sure if were going yet i`m a bit under the weather so no sure if i`m going to go through will see how im feeling in the morning and it`s up to my faither anyways he`s the driver.Tell Dyker to keep well from me and my faitherma mis understood what he meant by shock just to make it clear.Will see you`s both soon,sooner the better.I`ll tell Bob that for you if i go through.Cya soon Enfifer hopefully next home game after tommorows

Come on!
Get yersels back the morn!!!
Its PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(richt - neerly wan oh clock in the moarnin - bettur get ma battery chairghed fur ma camera fur tae tak foties fur the programme)
You fellow east the coasters - get yersels back tae Bayview NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you and Dyker Grove going back tommorow?

What's this? Groundhog day?

Looks like it.

First time at this John! I may not have read everything but why are the pair of you not comong back now? My dads missing your words of wisdom.

Be back next home game with Enfifer.