Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy 40th......

..To Tam. (Your secrets safe with us)

Re: Happy 40th......

Now, is it really his 40th or are you doing what someone did to my husband at Stenhousemuir last year and told the announcer it was his 40th when it wisnae?

If it is Tam - don't worry, you don't look a day over 45.

Happy birthday!

Tam, awra best mate....wish I could have been there to celebrate with you
Love from the pingpong family x

ps whaurs ma invite!!

Ooooh! Thomas! Oooooh to us you're still a virile young man, YOUNG MAN!
Ooooh ... at your age ..... AT OUR AGE .... YOUNG MAN!!!
(P.S. Will you be all over town looking for bridge rolls for your party, Thomas?)

Don't worry Tam it doesn't hurt or so they tell me!!!!

Didnt you take to the pitch and let the Young Fifers take penalties against you when it was you Liam - mind you, it was a long time ago

so Mr P isn't 40!?!?! All this time I thought he was, and it turns out to be lies, absolute lies.

That wasn't me it was my twin brother who was 40 all those years ago!!! Oh & it wasn't penalties it was running with the ball & slipping it past the dodgy keeper!

Happy birthday tam how time flys. Was it all those years ago you and i were dancing at the beach with the lads in our bowie trousers and tukka boots having skeets put our foundation on so we were so pretty for all the young ladiiiieees as we memrosised them with our slick moves oh for the club tropicana days again eh thomas HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE

Happy Birthday mate.

Hope you got that Just For Men package you were hoping for.

Did your wee blue pills arrive in time for Paris then?

Can't go without printing our favourite photos of you again!

Dont worry Stewart - you are okay until your waist is the same as your age.

Many Happy Returns Paul

We'll never forget the support you gave our Brian that second half at New Bayview.
He was, admittedly, having a fucking shocker that day, but you never once stopped cheering him on.
Little did you realise that we were sitting only a few seats away.
Thanks again!!

Is it safe to come out yet?

What age is this to decide you're gay???!!!