Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday

To Kerriann (wherever she may be)

Don't get too drunk now!

Re: Happy Birthday

I'm here! I wonder how you know? Given that I've got the memory span of an egg plant, I feel that the only reason you would remember that it is my birthday is that we have had a conversation about birthdays and yours is on the same day! If I'm wrong - sorry! If I'm not - Happy birthday to you to!

Happy birthday young en! I wont embarass you by giving out your real age...

"All the three's..."

Happy 40th Doll.

The truth?

I was on Pie and Bovril, and it has a list of members birthdays on the bottom of the page.

"Ladyfan" was one of them, it also says how old you are :-))

Happy Birthaday! I honestly would never have believed that you were 2 years older than me.

Happy Birthday, Ladyfan

Aw shucks - you're all soooo thoughtful!

Tam, I have the comfort of knowing that I will always be younger than you old chap!!!

FF - Bar stewards! I didn't realise it did that. Imagine giving a ladies (or mine) age away!!

Happy birthday sport. How lady like of you not to mention it.

Kerriann, happy birthday from 3500 miles away!! I'll hae a beer [or 10] for ye tonight!!

Happy Birthday toots.

You're only as young as the man you feel.

Poor you

Happy Birthday Kerriann,Hope you have had a good day and got lots of prezzies,lots of love from Kenny, Davie & Brian.

Aww, ya wee scone. Happy Birthday.

Ok, so it's THAT WOMAN's birthday.

Now away and get yer housework done whilst the menfolk (apart from me) are at the fitba'.