Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Raith (diddy) watch

I stumbled across this gem, some great comments from the Pratt Street gimps

http://www.raithroversfc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7761

Re: Raith (diddy) watch

Had a look. What a bunch of condescending pratts. How do they come up with 500 fans "tops" We are getting more than that now!!! I appreciate their warnings on Mr Gray and yes, we do have to be careful, but to suggest we are ignoring the warnings is plain stupid. Something has to go wrong first. We gave Broon his chance and took action when he proved to be utterly useless. We will also give Mr Gray his chance and don't worry R****s fans, we will act before it is too late, u can bet on that.
Don't want to get into the "Bigger" club issue with the pratt street kids, but just because your populated area is larger doesn't mean your club is bigger. That would mean Queens Park are bigger than R****s?? Historically they are, for sure. Do u count history and achievements regarding the size of the club?? If u do, then R****s are a diddy club.

Hilarious! Just what you'd expect from your average small minded lino-fume sniffers.
When you've had to work in the 'queer like smell' and suffer these idiots as work colleagues for as long as I have (31 years), you realise that generations of R****s supporters have been more than just a bit jealous of East Fife and the club's proud history and traditions.
It's obvious that they're all sh*tt*ng themselves down PRATT Street jusy in case we do wave at them on our way up to Division Two as they're in free-fall to oblivion.

Jealousy is a terrible thing

No excuse for being stupid ignorant fuckwits though. In their defence though they have had plenty of practice.

I do hope Morton give them them the severe kicking they so richly deserve tomorrow.

Raith v Morton tomorrow?? Im on my way to Bill Hills to wager a heavty sum on an equally hefty defeat for our inbred neebours

Hod on, they are warning us about Willie Gray and his apparent one man mission to bankrupt them and that he will do the same to us. Well how much are they paying for Levein and Andrews and others to turn out in their rags? Will that not have the same result as the previous if the team doesnt perform??

East Fife - Rovers hatred.

LOVE IT !!!

Bring it on you Kirkcaldy c**ts.

Excuse my language

Never been arsed about our 'rivalry' with Cowdenbeath. It's the Rovers we hate

Raith are around 3.5 to 1 for the home win. Great bet. I didn't think that that thread was that bad?

You should come through on Saturday. You'll love the football on display.

Mon the Stenny.

No we won't you cunt. Now fuck off.

Jon,you were a complete arsehole as a kid and you are still one now!

BTW,the Ravers forum was a total hoot!

Cunt's a bit severe?

You would miss the banter if I left.

Wouldn't you?

Woohoo take that n party ya Rovers cnuts and a nice wee treble with Man Utd and West Brom for me, will pay for my season ticket for this year and next

Good result for Raith today, the third division beckons.

Jonathan,
7/2 odds for a home team to win suggests the bookies are fully aware of RR's abilities. In your words "a good bet".
It must be a comfort to know that RR haven't wasted their money on a class manager and an international
defender. I blame it all on WG.
Keep posting - it gives us someone to ridicule.

HA HA

Guys.

We were so good today.

Marv was amazing. We are going all the way back to Division 1.

Yeah yeah Jojo

Had a look at raith fantalk, apparently they were amazing and it was all the refs fault.

Haha