Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Supporters Club Bus to East Stirling

Just a reminder to get your name down for the bus for the East Stirling game.We were over subscribed for the last trip so book now.Times and cost will be much the same as for Stenhousemuir but will be confirmed after our meeting on Saturday.

Phone 01333 351486 or 01592712995 to book or see Davie Robertson,Bryan Duff or Dave Marshall on Saturday.Thank you.

Re: Supporters Club Bus to East Stirling

anyone wishing to travel please contact me 0n 01333 309265. bus will leave bayview at 12.30 picking up at the usual stops.the cost will be £5-£2

the bus will be at bayview for 12.15 for a sharp departure at 12.30.still seats left.

Ralph should have informed u by now Dave, but i will be stuck at work until Sunday and will miss the Game.

Unfortunately, I'll be in Bristol on Saturday afternoon, so please keep my seat warm until the next away game!

A seat for me please.

cannot make it going to majorca tommorow (tuesday) send me the score

just getting this back to the top

Brian can you put Stevens name down for saturday chhers

due to the team bus leaving bayview at 11 please note that the bar won't be open on sat.

Assume it will be 12.40pm for the usual suspects at Windygates???

Didn't the team bus leave at 11 for Hampden whereupon we lost 3-0 and blamed it on getting there too early?

KotS

The team now stop for a light lunch and chat before arriving for the game.All part of the build-up.