Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Beast Fife

Scum

Re: Beast Fife

Cooman you must be the scum droppings.

How shite must it be sitting at the top of the league and still be below the mighty Cowden.
Oh When the Sun Shines

Mixu for Hibs, then we'll see how shite it is!

Yes it's nice to see East Fife in their rgihtful place as worst team in Fife.

Does the council not yet realise how unhelpful it is to society to let certain people use their internet services in the library? When will they learn?

As for rightful place (or rgihtful depending on what part of Fife you're from) - we tend to not care about the leagues above us but we will take a look later on and give you a wave when we pass. Now, ta ta.

I can't see you passing any of the three teams above you's but cnu might (and i mean might) join us.

Re Kerriann: typical a woman fae methill opening her mouth with a load of shite. just goes to show what woman know about football. Really can't see any of the two fife teams going down. Saying that if you's do come up at least we will be guarenteed some easy points next season

Cooman & Raith Raver - Thank you for taking the time to visit this website and forum – now f**k Off……

Deary me. I am a woman, at least one part of your post is correct.

Hint - try using spell check before you post.

Another hint - try to engage brain with fingers whilst posting. It's a handy gift.

Kerriann this is mans website and spelling doesn't matter doll. go and watch the ballet or hump your brother or whatever they do in Methill thats obscene.

Kerriann,
You must in a real quandry. Which option are you going to choose.
We should encourage cooman to post more often as he seems to be one of the more intelligent inbreds from that area.

she could always hump her brother at the ballet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cowdenbeath/6073130.stm

hahahah

Where's yer Mixu gone??

don't know still above you's though. Where's danskin these days

He's be gone for years.

Did he not keep in touch with Ronald?

We maybe managerless but still the second best if Fife.

That meant to say in Fife before some twat pulls me up for having bad grammer.

or your spelling of grammar

He cannae spoke right.

my money is still on you's fuckers to make a cunt of it.
well its another fife derby next week with two of fifes finest.
Come on the coo

Marvellous what a game that will be, two managerless clubs fighting out a fuck-all-draw.

You get some sad lonely people on this site sometimes. No education, no humour, no one from their own fans to talk with. Such a shame. It's ok though cooman, you are welcome here to talk with us. We will just humour you as all superior people do with the peasamts and maybe you will just go away. I don't think you will though. It's ok to reply with threats and swear words, it's what we expect.
Now why don't u just fuck off and go pester the r****s or haven't you realised yet they are in the same league as cowdung.

Now now Fifeyboab that's not our way at all. Please treat all posters no matter what with the sweetness and light that EF fans have in abundance for those not so fortunate as ourselves.

Sorry Damper, i lost it for a few minutes and dropped a level. It won't happen again.
Got to keep the level
Got to keep the level
Got to keep the level
Got to keep the level
To keep the level got
To keep the level got
Keep the level got to
Keep the level got to
The level got to keep
The level got to keep
Peek ot tog level eht
Level eht peek ot toG