Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BURGER Trip to Berwick

Group discount available with GNER £10.90 pp from Edinburgh on 12.00, return either 16.58 or 18.48 no flexibility.

Any preferences?

Re: BURGER Trip to Berwick

the first one :D

Has to be the later one. We might miss the end of the game otherwise.

Later one sounds good - night oot in captial on the way home??

Could get the last train oot of EDI (A&E detour permiting)?

Either one suits me. I will have to miss out in the A&E festivities, as I have a night out in Dundee arranged with some woman from Wales!

Have to work I'm afraid so you can all sleep safe and well in your beds at night!

Eh naw son! That's on your days off we can all do that safe sleeping thing!

count me in

Gattuso are you gaun? Also Stu and Colin, Jim?

Stewart any chance o me n Jakey gatecrashing yer ticket discount for the train, pretty please.

and Malky

so thats 3 o us mate - ta

Seen as you asked so nicely Lonefifer. Remember though we're representing Scotland as well as East Fife, so bring your passports and be nice to our English hosts.

sorry Stewart hav to cancel dont have a passport (ok she who must be obeyed reminded me am at a wadin that day), the other two dinnae want to go without me prob cause I take the blame for anything bad they do.

left a very apologetic message on yer phone

Is it OK if I come with you again and pay absolutely f*ck all?

Count me in Stewart...

No probs Lonefifer,Freeloader you're paying full and getting the refreshments in! Angus count yourself in.

Thanks for the offer, Stewart, but I don't know yet if I'll be going to Berwick. If I do I think I'll probably go in the supporters bus if there's one running.

Stewart, I don't think that was the real 'freeloader' who posted that. I'm sure he is on an airport run at the Berwick game, but he will be at the Shire tomorrow so I'll find out and let you know.

cheers Stewart

I will be able to make it now Stewart managed to get the weekend off. No more crime left, I just arrested everyone!

Aw naw. That's the tone of the day lowered then. Oh wait I forgot, I_10 has always been going!

You can use your warrant card Constable

I take deep offence at that remark young lady! I think you'll find that behind the drunken vanere, I am a sauve and sophisticated gentleman.

Now, can anyone hear Diana sing......

Leave my windows alone!

Any news on numbers and times Stewart?

12.00 from Edinburgh arrive in Berwick at 12.44 returning at 18.48 from Berwick into Edinburgh at 19.33. I do have 10 names for the train Angus, so best arranging a through ticket from Arbroath. I'll phone you at work tomorrow, just back from London today.

Mikey, Veggie - 10:41 oot ah KDY?

No problem Scooby! Cya there!

Wish I could be on the train with you guy's.

Hope every one behaves this time no fare dodger's

I am sure everybody will have a good time on the train.

Hopefully I will be over to take in the Montrose and Queens Park away games in January 2007.

Come on the Fife.

I'll probably be on that train 1-10. I'll look out for you guys...

10.57 at Inverkeithing for The West Fife East Fifers. Take note Rhino and Vander!

Noted, got ma fancy dress all ready!!

Rhino - try watch Football Factory tonight to get in the mood!

A think Rhino watch's cross between Benny Hill and a Carry on Tourette Syndrome film to get him in the mood.

Have the A&E's been alerted?