Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Boss at Pars!!

Looks like Levien can't wait to get away from the Rovers!!

Talks with Dunfermline (see BBC website)

Re: New Boss at Pars!!

he not taking the job trust me

According to Jim Spence he's a shoe in. Announcement expected this morning...

if he does bale out on wraith, here's hoping he is a disaster at dunfermline. i bet falkirk will have a few players sent off in the next derby after levein teaches the pars his "methods"

Gutted if he goes.

I would just like to thank all the East Fife, Cowdenbeath and Dunfermline fans for pointing out how pish Raith Rovers are, this was a major factor in my decision to take the Pars job.

I wonder if Marvin wil be joining him at Dunfermline,proclaiming that God had sent him there.

I think he turned it down because the Pars are just another wee team in the wrong league, wi nae money and a piss poor support.

According to the Courier today he could also be off to Dundee Utd if Brewster gets the boot this weekend. Either way, his tenure at Pratt St is destined to be short lived. Think Jim Moffat could do a job there mind..

As far as I can recall he always said he was at Raith on a short term basis.