Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Craig O'Reilly

Great to see Craig finding the net regularly now that he's playing, a few folk had been getting on his back just after he joined but he has silenced his critics and long may his good form continue. One good thing about our team at present is that the goals are coming from all areas, but it's always good to have a 20+ a season man in the side and I think O'Reilly can hit that target.

Well chuffed with the win today and the league table looks very nice, keep it up lads

Re: Craig O'Reilly

Totally agree. We do have goals coming from a few different players but I think O'Reilly is begining to show signs of a scorer who's capable of 20 + this season.

Is Craig on loan till end of season?Hope so and hope we get him next season again

I will hold my hand up. I was one of those that was not too impressed with Craig after his first two appearances for us. I am more than happy to say I was wrong and he is now playing with confidence, has great ability and knows where the goal is. Things are getting better all the time.