Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Supporters Club Bus to Berwick

We will be running a bus to Berwick for our game against the local Rangers on November 11th.Since the road improvements the drive down the A1 is not the chore it once was so lets get a full bus to help shout the lads on to victory in what will be a difficult game.The cost to members will be £5 and £2 as usual.

To book your seat phone Brian Robertson firstly on 01333 309265.If Brian is unavailable then phone Bryan Duff on 01592 712995 or myself on 01333 351486

Re: Supporters Club Bus to Berwick

What time will the bus depart bayview?

yet to be decided

Put me down for a seat Dave. Schultz and family might be going, i'll let you know soonest.

And this.Back to the top I mean.

Put me down for 3 seats (One is for Jim P)

Put me down for two seats to Berwick and as said before we'll join on Saturday this week. Cheers !

Book your seat tomorrow.Andy,Bob and Tam your seats are booked.

the bus WILL be leaving bayview at 10 am. still seats left if anyones interested.

Can you put me down for one place on the bus, please? cheers, Ken Peters

Noted,Ken.

I can't make it

Dave
Please cancel the two seats I booked as we won't be able to leave till later. Will go by car. Sorry for any inconvenience
Andy

Why is the bus going at 10am? That will mean that it will be at the ground at the back of 12pm, at worst. Are you going Christmas shopping? Like Andy English, I can't make it that early and will have to go by car.

Still a few seats left.

Booked 2 seats, but only need 1 now, wee boy doesn't want to go as we have so long to wait when we arrive in Berwick. Sorry