Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Chickens home to roost today.

We got caught out badly today - 1st half Elgin should have been dead and buried - 2nd half they stitched us up - we play the game to narrow so they worked us down both flanks 2nd half - we could not cope and they get an equaliser - along with a bit less complacency we need a more flexible game plan otherwise more teams will catch us out - the only cosolation is I forecast a 1 -1 scoreline and nicked a few quid at the bookies.

Re: Chickens home to roost today.

Why start a new thread? Can you not just add to the 'today's game' thread are you too egotistical?

Poor old Walter Mitty what a sad little life you must lead - not able to make a independent comment on his own about todays game - so slags of someone who does - get a life sonny.

Answer the question?

Why always start your own self-important threads clogging up the messageboard?

Have to agree with Mike 100%.

Mike what you say is probably true but Walter does have a point and you haven't answered his question. What you have done is repeat what you say to everyone on who questions you. ie 'what a sad life you lead'and 'get a life sonny'. Oh and by the way 'not able to make and independent comment on his own' making an independent comment he would have to be on his own, you don't have to repeat yourself or do you just like the sound of your own keyboard?

Let Mike say what he likes. There is room for everyone on this board.

Hurry hurry hurry - a great new opportunity to become a member of the - Walter Club - all you need to do is post inane pedantic drivel about those who post on this website - see any Walter for membership.

Why Mike? Has the Mike club ceased to exist? I had a life membership.

Answer the question Mike!

The answer is really simple and obvious - when I log on I put up my post and then if I have time at that moment I read other post's - if not I go back at a later time- Doh!!!!

You've answered the question at last its the first time you've actually done that.

One up to the Walter Fan Club

I can't wait for the day that you write something positive about the team Mike. You must be the most negative person that writes on this site, get a grip man!

Thank god we don't have 650 like Mike as supporters I would lose he will to live. Probably wouldn't know a football player if he tripped over one.

Well its fairly obvious who knows about football and who are the headless chickens who would blindly follow the lemmings whatever the outcome - and would not know an honest assessment if it jumped up and bit them - carry on with your group hugs girls - and I will happily give my opinion so you can continue to gang up and be united against someone who has the timerity to have an individual and different opinion to your own - its all water of a ducks back.

Fair enough.

Would you kindly put your comments on the related threads like everone else ?

So you were good at 'blow football' Mike?

Get off Mike's back. Read his original post and you will see that it is a fair summary of the game.

If you have a personal problem with Mike, just ignore his posts. He didn't come on here to slag anyone off. But what motivates the rest of you?

This is the most childish thread I've ever read.

Her her - but then with the kids today you have to provide them with amusement as they dont have enough braincells to think for themselves and create there own fun with all the dope and drink they consume .

her her

Her Her ????? who's daft

tis what Mike said I thoucht it soonded guid.