Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hamilton

It seems to have gone all quiet about the gutless,spineless coward,when are we going to get rid of him,are we just going to let him get away the back stabbing,has Barclay,Stevenson and Marshall forgiven him for the back-stabbing,thats how they were all shoved of the board, stabbed in the back by hamilton and brown

Re: hamilton

The above poster has a very similar grasp of the English language which Zak has.

Don't think so. Zak would not hide behind another name his views are up front as everyone knows.

Your right Zak wouldnt hide behind another name but Kenny would!

I did not think my Scottish was that good,I do not believe in en---sh, but it is true, my feelings are the same lets get rid of Hamilton,I hate the man I cannot stand the sight of him he puts me off my beer when I go to the club,thats is why I would rather stay in the Bayview Bar before the games,I only go up to lounge with Dave & Brian Robertson because it is usually there turn to buy a drink,and I do not like missing out of a drink especially if its not my turn(tight c-nt I am),but anyway LETS GET RID OF HAMILTON,Also heard he was sitting on his own at Berwick how long is he going to hang around crawling to Sid and Willie,I think Wilie has realised that he is just a crawler,and dumped him for John Barclay,I just hope that after the AGM he is gone for good,Other supporters will return when he is gone,He was a crawler to Danskin,he was a crawler to Brown he is now crawling to Willie,but Willie has more sense,DOWN WITH HAMILTON

Isn't he a workmate of yours?

At the Elgin game at Bayview, Hamilton looked like a lost sheep as Willie and Andy were not at the match. The rest of the directors were sitting at the rear of the stand but Hamilton was still sitting at the front. Is there a split in the board?