Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Christmas Cards

The Supporters Club and the East Fife Ladies have combined their many talents in producing an East Fife Christmas card that all supporters will want to send to their families and friends.The central picture featured on it was kindly given by Jim Corstorphine.

The first batch of these must have cards will be on sale at tomorrows game,in and around the lounge and in the area around the pie stall.

And the cost of these cards? A snip at 50p each.

Santa may even be in attendance.

Re: Christmas Cards

Anyone who has an outlet from which to sell our cards, and would like to do so, please see me at the game today.Cheers and thanks.

Whats on the front of the cards Dave?

A picture of me.

It's a goal celebration from the team.

Tried to get some at half time today but couldn't see any. Did they sell out?

The first batch did sell out today.There will be more on sale at our home game next Saturday at 60p each or 6 for £3.

The increase to 60p each is due to a slight increase in production costs but if you buy 6 then you will pay the original 50p each.I think they are well worth the outlay.

We hope to add another 2 alternatives to the main picture for Saturday.You can then buy a set of 3.

Do they feature artwork from the locally renowned photographer, Jim Corstorphine as well?

Who else,DHAS,who else!!

There are still a few Christmas cards left and we will be getting the last load (450) of them sent to us in time for the Queens Park game. If you want some, leave a post on here and we will get them to you.

Dave

Do you want an advert in the programme this week advertising the Christmas Cards? If so can you let me know the details.

Thanks

I'll take 10 will be at the QP game on Saturday

Fiona

Yes please.There is a set of three cards featuring players celebrating goals.The photos are courtesy of Jim Corstorphine.They will be on sale in the lounge and near the turnstiles before the game on Saturday and at half time next to the pie stall.Cost; 60p each or 6 for £3.Thanks a lot.

Lonefifer.
OK,thanks.

Lonefifer better with 12 cards. 10 will cost you £5.40. 12 will cost you £6.00. So for another 60p you will get another 2 cards.

u in sales?? I'll take em

We are pleased to say that, thanks to all you kind people,our Christmas card venture has been a sell-out.Thank you to everyone who bought some.It is good to know that images of East Fife will be winging their way across the country this yule time.