Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Voucher

In todays sun you can get a voucher which lets you into the game two for one,Remember db done it last year and conned the sun for thousands of pounds,be wise and do it yersel.

Re: Voucher

I'd rather pay full price than buy that filthy rag.

Aye, if Cowden are at home today, it will be interesting to see what their attendance is. Would it be cynical and unforgiving to suggest that it goes up a far bit and all local newsagents do a roaring trade selling all their papers to one person?

I have bought it Igor you can get in half price with me

I'm bringing the good lady today Kenny, I know how to treat a woman eh if she's lucky i'll even buy her a pie.

If Derrick conned The Scum for a lot of money then good on him, but how was the extra money accounted for? If this did happen as was alleged then it's not only The Scum who were duped!

I don't think Cowden have a game today so Derrick will miss out on his yearly windfall (for the time being)

I wouldn't limit my criticism of the press to the Sun!
They all suck... apart from the Courier and the East Fife Mail.