Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FAO zak

Another Scottish club done well tonight against the mighty French, although they might not be Scotlands most favourite club, I wonder why you have not posted, again are you maybe showing your true colours again!

Re: FAO zak

Not condoning it. He's hardly a reasoned, intelligent person but I think he's anti-Englilsh, hence his joy at a Scottish team beating an English team (Man U v Celtic). The French are probably irrelevant in his mind set.

He's got bigger fish to fry - namely his forklift driver (for some unknown childish, work-related 'I'm higher up than you in the factory' reason)

What Scottish club?
I thought Hearts were out..

Sorry chaps bit tied up last night,yes sure was another great result for scottish football,well done lads,hope they can both keep it going next year,aint it just great beating the froggies,I am not anti-english just don't like them much,as for the forklift crawler sorry driver,never said I was higher up,I just said I was ops2,and he is a forklift driver anyway he is fulltime,I am only a temp,but I still hate the sight of him,

aye Hearts are out but they have got froggies in their team

Whats the difference between Anti, and not liking them very much??

big dif I like my antis(aunties), but not the english