Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Today's Goals!

Uploaded both of our goals today.

If you want to download them on the site then go tot he NEWS section.

As always, we just recommend downloading them directly. The url's are:

http://www.aftn.co.uk/jabbamontrose.WMV

http://www.aftn.co.uk/gordonmontrose.WMV

Not as good as some of the others, as both caught me unexpectedly and missed the build up to both, but least you get to see the ball hit the back of the net!

Just to point out to anyone that doesn't usually have their speakers on (as per discussion with someone today!), all the clips have sound as well!

Let me know if there's any probs in downloading them.

Dial up users should find the first one takes 25 mins to download and the second about 55. Dunno bout Broadband, but let me know.

Enjoy

Re: Today's Goals!

Superb stuff, Gof, and if you don't blink you can just see me and my camera on the far side just as Kevin's shot is half way to the goal!

Aaaaargh, terrific strike from wee Kev. Didnae see him getting his shirt off though.
Some people get a wee bit carried away eh?

Piss poor from the ref re the booking. As far as I knew you could pull the shirt over your head but not take it off, so avoiding said booking. That leads me onto another topic..See rule changes thread.

Angus, it's hard to see much when you're hurtling down a flight of stairs

Gof. Broadband only takes about 30 seconds. Cheers for this Mate.

kerriann you're on the telly! well pc. but you catch my drift!

Kerrianne looks utterly gobsmacked!

Thought I'd try and get some of the crowd footage for a change

only problem with the camera is that on video mode, bonce you're zoomed in you can't zoom out, so some scary close ups there!

None scarier than the one of me.