Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MAGGIES APPEAL - BID FOR A SIGNED HOME JERSEY

Guys n Gals

Been asked if I could put something on the site to help aid a good cause.

East Fife have kindly donated a signed Home Jersey, signed by all the squad after the 1-0 win against Queens Park on Saturday. Chairman Willie Gray presented this to Harry Blyth in aid of the Maggie's Appeal.

On Friday 1st Dec, the 2nd Maggies Day was held with events happening throughout the Kingdom for this worthwhile cause & East Fife have done there bit!!

I was approached by Harry, who asked to spread the word around about it!! Thought this would be a great way to start!!

The deadline for final bids will be FRIDAY 15TH DEC AT 12 NOON. The person with the highest, genuine offer will be presented with, what could be in years to come, a Signed Championship winning jersey!

There has already been an opening bid of £150 but there is plenty time to top this!!

So come on folks get bidding & lets see can claim this wonderful prize

Thanks

Mike

Re: MAGGIES APPEAL - BID FOR A SIGNED HOME JERSEY

Good to see the club supporting such a bid, i'm sure there will be a good response and plenty dosh will be raised, although i'm too skint to place a bit myself!!

skint?? thot u'd be loaded workin for the man in London.

Mike where do you go to bid??

he spent all his money on a top of the range cardboard box.

You can bid here!

Will keep a note & inform those who need to know.

aye i am loaded but that man drinks some amount of beer-just ask drew.

Not long to wait guys!!

12 Noon the deadline tomorrow guys & still on £150.

If you can or want to make a higher bid, please feel free to do so. Will take it right up to 12!