Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
under 19's

Will all fans please note that the youths can do with your support on Sunday, 10th December when we take on Dundee FC in the league at Bayview , the kick off at 2pm. Come along and see the stars of tomorrow.
The youths are also playing Hutcheson Vale in a friendly at Bayview again, on 13th December at 7.30pm. Again we would welcome your support.

Re: under 19's

Good pitch for support Jamie.
These guys are worth watching though plenty of bottle and passion. Watch for Jamie, Bisset and Cargie.

I'll second that.
I've seen the U19's a couple of times this season and they're worth watching.
A few of them have also played in a reserve cup tie and a reserve friendly this season and have certainly impressed me.
I'll be there on Sunday (probably with camera because I don't think I've snapped them all yet and I'd hate to think I'd missed out on an opportunity to capture a future Scotland star in action!!!!!!)

Forgot to say - big smile for the camera on Sunday, Jamie, because the only half-decent photo I have of you is against Cowden at Rosyth and it's not one of my best.
BTW, if those of you reading this didn't know, there's photos of most of the youth team on the official website. On the homepage, go to the 'players' drop-down menu.