Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why not Scotland ?

I would've thought it more fitting if the English played us given we also beat them in our last game at the old Wembley, are their 'Auld Enemy' and our fixture is the oldest international one...etc, etc.

Probably because we'd likely beat them as they are over-rated shite....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6169287.stm

Re: Why not Scotland ?

Me and Darrin will be representing Scotland in Wembley in June - at the Muse gig

If it's finished by then that is....

Muse are playing Wembley STADIUM ???!

I missed them when the played here in Hamburg. Great live band.

I've missed them twice at T in the Park in recent years due to clashes with other bands so i'm glad to finally see them as i've never heard a bad word about their live performances.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6207652.stm

Wembley's just down the road from me, 4 or 5 stops on the tube, and despite the farce surrounding the construction price/time it does look pretty spectacular, hopefully there will be a few interesting football games we can go to (eg, not ones involving England). Maybe WG will bring East Fife down for a friendly at pre season

Igor

I'll be at Wembley too! You'll spot me with the Fife top on!!! Oh aye & the kids are going to!!