Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Are you feeling charitable?

Now that it is the season of good will to all men, can anyone think of anything kind to say about Derrick Broon?

Surely even the worst leaders are given some credit. One of the repeated phrases about Benito Mussolini was that at least he made the trains run on time!

Re: Are you feeling charitable?

His daughter isnae bad!

For the first, and probably last time in my life - words fail me!

Wahey,at last I have managed to make Kerriann speechless.......see you Saturday!

Derrick may have been short in height but his stories were always tall.

There, thats the best I can say, who can top that?

now it is official,we can celebrate properly,pity that wee c did not go as well

He did buy a couple of cases of beer once,but I think that was with the money he skinned of us travelling on the bus

The guy wis awright, a pleasure to do business with.