Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Save a few Pennies

For Stars in their Eyes 0n February 10th 2007.We are inclined to spend all our money at this time of the year but you will be sorry if you don't keep £5 back for this not to miss show in the lounge.Tickets will be on sale soon.

To help you save this £5 the SC are considering running a free bus to the Montrose game at the end of January.Should we decide to do so the regular users of the bus will have first call.

Re: Save a few Pennies

Dave

Three tickets for me please
Square you up on Saturday

Mike what you want to fight davie for,oops miss read it square you upon sat,square up to you on sat. merry christmas everyone I hope you all had fun

Zak

Is Becky and the rest of the crew from Cleaner Close going on the bus this Saturday? Wilma's making sandwiches.

Hi Dave
Can you keep me 7 def 5 tickets for the SITE night. Will confirm on Sunday at latest.
Thanks

Liam

Will do,Liam.Was meaning to bring this thread back to the top after losing the chance to publicise the show at the friendly tomorrow.

Is there any laidees going? Especially the girl that sells the half time draw tickets or the other one that sells the lottery tickets.
Mmmmmm...nice!

Dave
Confirmed as 7 tickets required. Square up on Saturday if thats ok?
Liam

Liam
Fine

Dave

Wilma will pay for my tickets on Saturday as well.

Dave
If the Fletts are going cancel my tickets!!

....Mine too!!!

Dave

If Liam and Lounge Lizard are not going cancel my tickets too.

Now let me get this right,if he is going she's not,if I'm not going you are and if we are both going nobody is.

Head hurting yet Dave? Just as well you know I'm only kidding but please don't let Mike sit at the same table as me! He'll just remind everyone about the shorts I wore at Gala!!!

Dave

OK then I'll go but I refuse to sit at the same table as Liam. I'm reminded of the time we were in Gala..........

Hi Dave
8 tickets if possible now please. It's amazing how many people want to sit at MY table Michael!!!!

Tickets will be on general sale tomorrow.Well worth the £5 and the money will go to good causes.

Liam
OK