Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Transfers!!

Heard that Iain Davidson is to move from thm along the road to us in the january window...any1 heard the same???

Re: Transfers!!

Yes, along with Shields of Gretna and McManus of Raith.

Isn't Shields loaned out to Stirling at the moment and banging in the goals for them ? Or is it a different Shields ?

Sheilds is going back to Gretna,and looks like he could be coming to us.
Davidson is one of quite a few additions that will be made in early January.

http://www.raithroversfc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8140 a few of the lino lads are getting upset

Isn't Davidson a center half? I thought that with Doyle, Smart, Courts, Linton and McDonald being able to play there we'd be well covered. Or can Davidson play on the left/right?

Davidson is a Centre mid with abit of fight about him

Should be wingers we are tryin to sign! and a striker with goal in them!

Is O'reilly here till the summer?

Just had a look at the linos forum. It truly is hilarious. These twats still labour under the impression that they are some kind of force in Scottish football. Listen guys, you never have been and never will be. There is even a thread dedicated to Kenny Deuchar posing the question, will he come to Rovers? No comment needed on that really. I'm not a fan of Paul McManus but I would gladly have him back just to really, really hack them off. Arseholes.

oh blair pubick what a dick you are, you are.fanny baws.

Have to admit,that Forum is totally hilarious. These "pratts" really think they are a big force to be reckoned with.

Hey dickspotter, are you are a lino tosspot or what? If you are fuck off and don't come back. If not, grow up twatface. People have opinions and if you don't agree argue your case. And please learn to type you moron.

have i hit a nerve there baw hair tut tut. yer still a fanny am i a rovers fan mabeys aye mabeys naw,am i a beast fan mabeys aye mabeys naw but yer still a fanny baws.

Hadn't heard the Davidson one till I came on AFTN. Surprised as he is a bit of a Rovers lad?

He is a defensive midfielder, who Raith fans either love or hate. Not a bad signing for you if it is true, but not as good as McManus if you were to go for him?

I wonder if our new manager wants to build his own team, or if the F*fe have come up with some amazing deals?

u been chucked outta canadashire yet wraith boy??

Ha!

Not yet. Been to every Canucks game so far. Flippin love it.

Up at 7am tomorrow for Radio Scotland.

Good Xmas, Lone?

The rumour ov "Davo" joining us has been going on sinse Jim Moffat was our manager.As someone said,he iz a "Rovers man",so we will just have to wait and see what happins.

The one guy on Fan Talk who knows Davidson personally, says it is not going to happen.

Sources are known to be wrong, but I would take his word on it.

i heard we are trying to get tom courts brother who i believe plays left midfield

Would that be Conrad Courts? I've asked the question on here before if Tom is Conrad's brother and nobody seems to be able to tell me!
If it is Conrad, yes he plays left side of midfield for Hill o' Beath and I watched him earlier this season against Rosyth. Decent player.
Pity we let him go when we had him on our books before (about 7 or 8 years ago)!!!

Conrad is Tom Courts brother, there is also a younger brother, Sam. All three came through the Lochgelly Albert Colts set up and all are good footballers.

just heard this morning East Fife have put in a bid for Paul McManus.hope this bid is succesful as he is a far better striker than what we have at the moment.his appetite for the game is tremendous.

And it is a very decent bid too. By all accounts,the January window is stage 2 of our promotion campaign.

a good move by the board looks like mcmanus is back to scoreing form, a hat trick yesterday. but what kind of offer did the e.f. board table rembering our mr brown demanded £150000 grand to sell him to the rovers a few years back.still i hope we can obtain pauls services a good move in my opionion should sharpen up the strike force

http://www.raithroversfc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8152

Never fails to amuse...

As far as I have heard we have not placed a bid for Paul McManus and we wont be doing so in the near future.

I think we inquired as to how much he would cost and decided not to bid. Much as I'd love to see McManus back - I think he might be looking for a full-time move.