Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rumours

Rumours on P&B are that we have offered Albion Rovers 8 grand for Tommy Lennox and the other one is Iain Ross has been offered to them as well as a few thousand for Tommy Lennox.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Is Lennox any good?Cant really say hes shone out against us.
I wouldn`t be too happy if Iain Ross was too go to them because i rate him even tho he seems a bit injury prone.

Re: Rumours

Have to agree I too would be disapointed to see Iain Ross move on.

We'd be better off with Lennon of Albion Rovers, he's a quality player though we don't really need a center half, I can't think who Lennox is, what about the wee winger that was crocked against us last season?

The Albion Left Back ..was there best player when they played at bayview ..a think thts Lennon can someone confirm???

Igor that was my first thought aswell that we would be better off with Lennon.

The winger that got crocked against us last season was Sim.
Lennox must be good enough a player if we are willing to pay 8k for him.
Any able to help with who Lennox actually is?

Lennon is the black defender, he's a fine player.

http://www.albionrovers.com/profiles/lennox.htm

This is better. I have been waiting since the bells to see who we would be linked with. I like the idea of being linked with the likes of McManus and Davidson, cos the steam comes oot the lugs of some of the Linos at my work, when I tell them of such tales. That said, I am not that sure if they would fit into the master plan. We may have to loose a few first and there may be a bit of pain involved in that.

Tommy Lennox stays around Lesmahagow,sth lanark.Possibly 2 far for travelling 2 training unless the deal is good.Lennox scored at Bayview in the 2-2 draw in October.