Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Credit Card Facilities

Says on the official site that they are accepting credit card payment online soon. Great.

I wonder if the club have considered an East Fife credit card? Surely it would be an easy thing to produce, with a simple EFFC design and hopefully a small % of transaction fees going to the club. Other clubs do it, why cant we?

Re: Credit Card Facilities

It could be the pre-emptor to "East Fife Broadband" and EFFCTV!

EFTV Listings for Sunday 7th Jan

06.30 - Cartoon time, with Samantha Twigg.

09:00 - Tips for a great lawn, presented by Davie Montador.

10:30 - The holiday programme, with Willie Gray.

12.45 - Pulling a bird, Davie Hamilton shares some hints and tips.

14.00 - Ready Steady Cook - Kerriann in the kitchen.

16.00 - Tour de Fife - The adventures of Andy Hain on his bike.

18.00 - One foot in the grave, with Syd Collumbine, syd shows us how to build a coffin.

19.30 - Record breakers, Caroline attempts to smash every window in Methil by shouting into the micraphone.

21:00 - Where are they now? Documentry on the achievements of Derrick Brown.

21.01 - Worlds Craziest Videos - Craig Smart and Jabba jump off the Forth Road Bridge, climb Mount Everest bollock naked and walk over the Sahara deasert wearing offshore suits.

23.00 - Cowden in need, charity appeal to help feed those less fortunate that ourselves.

Brilliant!

(BTW, where's 'Historian's Half Hour?'

Alan Hendersons "The rise and fall of Bawheed Bob" has been rescheduled for a later date.

Me in a kitchen for 2 hours? I take it you think I'll be presenting and not cooking then?

Wasan`t there a spot for the resident Money Saving Expert.....Glen Walker.

I would support the credit card idea and i am sure all the Fife fans who are scattered all over Britain and the World would also sign up.
MBNA do the Hearts card, however both RBS & HBOS do affiliated cards.

Loved the TV listing by the way

That was the funniest thing I have read for a long time. Well done Mr Times. Even the wife ws laughing.

MBNA have changed the goal posts a wee bit. You now need 100,000 clients on your Data Base or customers or i think £1,000,000 turnover.

Agree with all of the above... superb!

One point tho, does Caroline really need a microphone to break windaes!!??

She just doesn't need to hold it right on her lips. It gets all distorted - there's a reason it's a microphone. When 'Santa' spoke with the same mike, it was fine. He held it a few inches from his mouth and spoke normally.