Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The artist formely known as Mikey

Greetings from a very cold and dark Tampere.

The Fife scarf has already drawn some weird looks from the locals, who maybe are afiliated to some ex Cowdung guy.

I'm enjoying spending the tax payers money for my wee excursion to Scandanavia but still no time to visit a pub. I've been too busy working

Re: The artist formely known as Mikey

£5 a pint then Michael?

Haven't been to the pub yet! Honest, I haven't!

Does the locals think that Sting is in town for a concert?

Heard there's a decent gay scene out there

I've had to add an extra day to my tour because of demand.

You sure it's no your dodgy barnet they are staring at mate, The finns have only just got the old mullett fashion in!

Have a good time mate. Im sure if you started swimming now you could make it back for the Shire game

Is that you away - and there was me thinking you'd got a nice new flashy sports car........

How's Santa doing after his busy time?

santa'a fae lapdanceland, no finland

Are you keeping tabs on the woman, I_10?

Not been to visit Santa yet might take a trip north when I'm off.

Lappi, or the Province of Lapland is one of the Provinces of Finland, and a part of the larger geographical area of Lapland, which spans over four countries. The municipalities in the province cooperate in a Regional Council, which also makes it the Region of Lapland. It borders the Province of Oulu and the Region of North Ostrobothnia in the south. It also borders to the Gulf of Bothnia, Norrbotten County in Sweden, Finnmark County in Norway and to Murmansk Oblast in Russia. In some parts of the world, particularly Britain and Finland itself, it is considered the traditional home of Santa Claus.

That's where I met him in 2005!

"Check his contract; and find out if there's a sanity clause."

(Ricky Fulton in 'Comfort And Joy')

"Aah everybody knows there ain't such thing as Sanity Clause"

(Chico Marx in "A night At The Opera")